Hot guy in your tutor class?
What is the normal thing to do?
Thats right ladies ;) ,
You "intensly research that individual"
Well, you see I went through the ups and downs,
highs and hoes to find out more about this (hot) guy. Now, hot is n't even the proper word for this 'individual'.
Cram up all the words and phrases associated with hot, like: atractive,cute,adorable KILL ME WITH YOUR SMILE, good-looking.... etc
They wilo not even compare to how HOT this guy was.
I was beyond meltdown!
It wasn't until he blocked me...
yes, blocked me >>'
oh my sorrows and hopes and dreams!!
It was then the relization hit me,
I am damm freaky when it comes to guys.
highs and hoes to find out more about this (hot) guy. Now, hot is n't even the proper word for this 'individual'.
Cram up all the words and phrases associated with hot, like: atractive,cute,adorable KILL ME WITH YOUR SMILE, good-looking.... etc
They wilo not even compare to how HOT this guy was.
I was beyond meltdown!
It wasn't until he blocked me...
yes, blocked me >>'
oh my sorrows and hopes and dreams!!
It was then the relization hit me,
I am damm freaky when it comes to guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment