Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Fob Roll - It’s outta control !

My second home, Footscray is now centre filled with merging ‘fob’ students. Every turn I make I bump into a fob that:
1.       Says  “ Sor-ly”
2.       Gives me a creepy grin

I’m sorry Ms. Julia Gillard, but I think you can hold off the international students for a while now. IT’S OUTTA CONTROL!
The other day I was causally strolling to the yogurt house in Footscray and when I entered all the tables were taken by (you guessed it ) fobs.
How do I know that they’re fobs, not just any ordinary Australian born of Asian descent?
Easy, the way they talk to each other and they’re looks!
They have this distinctive look like the girl especially have
1.       The girls have extremely short shaggy hair like the mullet and resemble guys
2.       They have EXTREMELY long hair with bangs and try to look “cute”
3.       And the guys…EW EW EW down to the way they dress and look JUST EW! , they’re like usually pimply with horrible bottle blonde dye in their hair.
It was horror going into there. My favourite yogurt house had just turned into a fob central. Not scared by this sudden downturn of events I passed a table of slutty fobs and they all stared at me.
OKAY SLUTS, it’s okay to stare to people back in your country, but here especially me, we don’t like having a group of sluts staring at us. Well, the majority of us.
I ignored there constant stares and went to the counter to pay for my yogurt.
“Hi, Jut dat?”
OH MY LORD !
THE CLERK IS FOB ?!
I dropped the yogurt on the floor and screamed out the door.
JOKING !
I have nothing against fobs, so I just paid and walked out.
But seriously, the government should calm down with all these international  fobs students.

No comments:

Post a Comment